This application had been developed, operated and maintained by, or on behalf of,
Notes Technologies (Pty) Ltd herein referred to as “we”, or “us”.
Notes Technologies is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal
information (although the app only requires minimal thereof) whilst striving to
provide the very best user experience.
Following the Protection of Personal Information Act, No.4 of 2013 of South Africa,
we have the legal responsibility to protect the personal information we collect from
you as the user.
2. We will only collect the information you provide to the App store which we choose
to sell our application through, so as to allow the registration of an account. We will
3. How we use the information we collect:
The relevant app store owns the information it collects when you purchase this App
through he App store. They may share some of that information with us depending
on the selections you have made. We will use it, as is, and as applicable to;
- Provide you with digital services and/or information that you have requested
or products and services that you have ordered such as apps and
subscriptions to the app.
- Monitor and improve the performance of the services available on the app.
- Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use, of the app,
enforce our rights and project the safety of others including investigating,
and if necessary, removing any content about which we receive a complaint
- For any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us processing
expressly consent to.
4. Who we may share your personal information with:
- Agents, such legal advisers, which we use to perform certain functions on
our behalf. They will have access to this information if necessary to perform
their function but they cannot disclose it for any other purpose, unless you
have specifically given them consent to do so.
- Aggregate Information; we may share the aggregate, non-personally
identifiable information, such as demographics and app usage statistics, with
sponsors, the public, and other organisations.
- Third Party Analytics Services; we may use the google analytics, Flurry or
other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyses which pages of
the app are viewed and for how long and which content is being mostly
followed, so that we may offer a better service going forth.
5. Maintenance and storage of information; your information is collected through the
relevant app store and certain information is passed on to us. We may store that
information on servers which are owned and maintained on behalf of us. We may
keep the information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out in this privacy
6. Links to other websites; this app may contain links to other websites through the
contents uploaded. Notwithstanding this, we are not responsible for the content or
privacy policies of these websites. Before using such third party website, it is
7. Security: while every effort will be made to adopt appropriate security procedures to
help prevent unauthorised access to your information on our platform-servers, we
will not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of
available through a link in the app. You will be bound by the new terms upon your
continued use of this platform.
Last updated: 18 September 2020, 21h05 SAST